Sunday, May 20, 2012

Decision is made! I'm working at oDesk from now

A new life starts from today. I'm joining oDesk totally and intend to work for it. Usually nowadays I can't concentrate on studies and I'm starting to hate medical life.
I love to work at my pc and I love to spend time on the internet. I will seek help from a number of workers working at odesk living in Bangladesh.



What are the steps I will follow to be succeeded?
Well, there are a number of steps:
1. Giving different tests in odesk.
My main target:Article writing and seo.
2. Bidding for low price jobs at first.
3. Spend more times at odesk.
4. Learn how to write a great quality post.
5. Learn seo
6. Implement them on my working.

Thats all for today. I think I'm posting in a few days about how things are going on.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment