Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eid-Ul-Fitre festival ahead, having some shopping

Last two days were the busiest day of this loooong vacation. I hoped that I will make a good piece of choice of buying a new kind of shirt and pant. Yep, I successfully did that in pants.
Now planning for some good place to visit and jerk off the clumsiness soon. My birthday ahead and recently I found a very good idea to impress my friends.
The 'Pach Vai Restaurant" would play a great part in it ;)

 What about Eid day roaming????
What could be the place?
I'm just curious about 'the' girl.... What could she offer me this year. I hope she will make a wise choice. Won't let me endure any pain.

Oh, by the by, I wish I could learn 3 new English words daily. It took Robert Bruce 7 years to win the battle, why can't I? I'm not on war. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment