Friday, October 28, 2011

Why this blog is full of personal daily life shit?

I write to this blog only to swap keeping a diary. Sometimes I post very private informations. Why is that? Do I intend to pretend to be a celebrity or something? The answer is: nope, I do not. Rather I intend to make my blog private very soon (facebook says it as 'Only Me') or friends who have invitations from me(Like facebook says: Who can see your posts? I select 'Only friends').

Disclosure of these private information is dangerous, I know that. But, I wanna know what happens at the end. It is very nice to become appreciated by the readers, getting comments etc, but Sorry if you expect too much, it's not something that blow your mind.

You can feel acting creepy and what do you think? Isn't it interesting to know about anyone else's personal life??

Don't expect too much here, too, coz I know what I'm doing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment