Thursday, October 27, 2011

Student Life: Sometimes over frustrating

After studying for long 9 months, some incidents changed the pace of my studies. "What is that?" the question arises. But it's not 'what' that matters it's the 'why'.

I have been asking myself for a long time, am I an idiot? The answer is not simple for anyone. I have changed another of my question from ''How long it's gonna be be happen?" to "How should I stop this?". Eventually as always I get a series of answers, but I can't follow them for a long time. Here if 'long time' would become at least 7days, it would be great!

First of all, I have lack of soical sense that leads to mutual misunderstanding problems.

Then, I always hope when I lag most, people would wait for me and lag. Hilarious isn't it. But i guess I'm like this.

I'ma put on a stop on these first. Blogging aboul own problems isn't always easy, but It might help to some extent.

Let's see

No comments:

Post a Comment