Sunday, June 17, 2012

A thing of beauty is a joy forever

I always dream completing all of my wishes. I need a simple life. I loved to enjoy my life. I loved myself. I dreamt of being a computer engineer but I failed. instead of being a computer engineer I am being a medical doctor now well what can I say doctors are the most respected people but you know everybody has his own choice. I can do a lot of things with a computer what even computer engineers can't do sometimes I think what is life? If we can not live our own life, what's the use of being human being? human live 60 years of life on average. We should do everything we love before we die. there is no life after death. religion is like fairy tale to me. Actually no free thinker can believe what the religions say. Afterlife is a cheating.
So, live your life now.
I live my life now.
And I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment