Friday, July 1, 2011

Worst memory of my student life

I just never can take excess pressure, most Bangladeshis are different in this context. Tomorrow it was my physiology term final examination. But I decided to skip it. It's a very hard decision for me. I worked so hard for this exam but now I just can't hold water.
Why this happened?
The preparation for the exam was very nice. It would be better because I just studied two whole card for exam. So, it was my right to gain good numbers. But, instead, I'm skipping it! WOW! I got one day off but didnt study 1st,2nd night and the intervening day. Now today at the 12th hour I started studying. That's why it has become harder. I could do it, but my bad my fate someone made it hard. Misfortune just destroyed me. In every spheres of my life. I can't event stand strong and still.
I'm feeling so sad.
I'm feeling alone.

Few minutes ago, I dream my younger brother Nasif. I just missing him so much.
I love you little brother.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment